4 x 100g/4oz sea bass fillets
Olive oil, for brushing
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Grated zest 1 lemon, plus 2 tbsp juice
2 tbsp small capers
2 tsp gluten-free Dijon mustard
2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus a few extra leaves (optional)
- To make the dressing, mix the oil with the lemon zest and juice, capers, mustard, some seasoning and 1 tbsp water. Don't add the parsley yet (unless serving straight away) as the acid in the lemon will fade the colour if they are left together for too long.
- Heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Line a baking tray with baking parchment and put the fish, skin-side up, on top. Brush the skin with oil and sprinkle with some flaky salt. Bake for 7 mins or until the flesh flakes when tested with a knife. Arrange the fish on warm serving plates, spoon over the dressing and scatter with extra parsley leaves, if you like.
½ of a whole celeriac, chopped
500g carrots, chopped
2 small apples, chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
½ cup olive oil
- Pop the celeriac, carrots, apples and garlic into a large saucepan of boiling water.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes or until soft.
- Drain in a colander then add back to saucepan.
- Add in olive oil and salt and pepper and mash until smooth.
2 large handfuls kale
4 large leaves of cavolo nero
- Chop up the cavolo nero and place with the kale into a steaming colander and steam for roughly 6 minutes, or until tender. If you don’t have a steaming colander you can cook it in a saucepan with a small amount of hot water at the bottom, and with the lid on - that will partially steam and partially boil the vegetables.
- Once cooked, drain the vegetables, pop back in the pan and pour over some olive oil and season with salt.