Pack of 4 chicken thighs
2 apples, roughly chopped
2 carrots, chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
2 shallots, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
200ml chicken stock
250ml white wine
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large sauce pan and saute the onions and shallots until translucent.
- Add the garlic and carrots and cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring so the garlic does not burn.
- Add the chicken thighs, the stock and the wine and mix.
- Add 1tsp salt and simmer with lid on for 15 minutes.
- Add the apples and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve with steamed broccoli, (can add mashed potato if in need of extra carbohydrates)