Vg, V, DF, GF
250g pack firm tofu, drained and chopped into cubes
1 red pepper, thinly sliced
100g bean sprouts
½ broccoli, chopped
4 spring onions, chopped
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 pack of rice noodles
Handful of sesame seeds
1 tbsp soy sauce (use tamari if gluten free)
1 tbsp Sesame oil
1 tsp coconut oil
1 lime, cut into wedges
- Put the tofu in a bowl and cover with the soy sauce and garlic.
- Place the noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water and leave to sit for 5 minutes then drain.
- Heat the olive oil in a work or a large pan and add the spring onions, broccoli and bean sprouts and cook for 3 minutes on a medium to high heat, stirring frequently.
- Add the tofu and the liquid from the bowl and cook for 1 minute.
- Then add the noodles and the sesame seeds and let it cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Take the wok off the heat and pour over the sesame oil and mix it through.
- Lift into bowls and serve with a lime wedge and some extra soy sauce if desired.